ABOUT WAGSTAFF WORLDWIDE
Wagstaff Worldwide is a leader in hospitality marketing. We provide a full suite of branding, and marketing services to those who excel in the world of hospitality including restaurants, hotels, chefs, travel destinations, wines, spirits, and food and beverage products. We are a company that is committed to people and advocates for talent and where you will find and support an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE IT Coordinator POSITION
This is a newly created position in which the IT Coordinator, in conjunction with our outside IT consultant, will provide expert tech support to our team of motivated individuals in LA and remotely for our offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, Chicago, and New York, in order to facilitate day to day business operations and troubleshoot any problems that may arise.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an individual who is genuinely passionate about helping others and collaborating across departments and time zones. The ideal candidate will express initiative, and posses excellent communication and problem solving skills, with an emphasis on strong interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented approach. This position is key in ensuring the success of our offices, as you will be the main point of contact for all matters regarding information technology.
As a full-time or part-time IT Coordinator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Collaboration with Director of Operations on all technical matters including: Audits, tracking costs, and approving expenses
• Assisting with implementation of protocols, new platforms, best-practices and standard operating procedures across offices
• Troubleshooting format and technical issues with both Mac and PC computers
• Participating in regularly scheduled meetings with IT vendor
• Coordinating IT support for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, and Vancouver offices
• Provide laptop and AV support to all personnel as needed
• Lead and coordinate training sessions for tech related topics
We are looking for someone who thrives in a stimulating environment and has the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. Organizational skills and industry knowledge about technical support are a must.
This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, along with a unique opportunity to work and advance in a vibrant, growing agency.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.