Account Support Coordinator (Wizard)
Account SupportFull-time and Part-time
ABOUT WAGSTAFF WORLDWIDE
Wagstaff Worldwide is a leading hospitality marketing company that is passionate about people and advocates for talent. At Wagstaff you will find and support an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE Account Support Coordinator (Wizard) POSITION
New Position, New Department!
We are currently looking for talented and motivated communications experts with a knowledge of and passion for the food and travel industries to work behind the scenes to expertly support client-facing account managers. Coordinators in the new Account Support department will possess strong communication skills and the magic touch to support others and make them look good. If you like working with teams, and are interested in working closely with the Managing Partner of Wagstaff Worldwide, and training others in the company as the team grows—this might be a good opportunity for you.
Account Support Coordinators at Wagstaff Worldwide will offer creative and logistical support to account reps, allowing reps to focus on what they do best– servicing clients and the media. We are looking for individuals who are genuinely passionate about communicating and researching all things related to hospitality and travel. The ideal candidate will have organizational and time management skills, a flair for words, an eye for design with PowerPoint skills to back it up, and a collaborative approach to working with others.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As an Account Support Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting: creating reports; researching and inputting impressions and analytics; creating clips and quarterly/end-of-year reports
• Researching story ideas, media outlets, influencers/KOLs, trends in hospitality and travel, and more
• Developing media and influencer lists
• Creating PPT Presentations (reports, proposals and decks using templates)
• Saving, organizing, sharing, and editing photography
• Booking travel, FAM Trip logistics (writing and designing/formatting itineraries, researching, populating forms with necessary content)
• Brainstorming with teams
• Event Logistics: Invitation creation; list and RSVP management; on-site support; coordinating strategic partnerships
• Designing and creating pitch emails and visual aids
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a go-getter attitude with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. A creative yet critical eye and organizational skills are musts. Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe skills are also required.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.