ABOUT WAGSTAFF WORLDWIDE
Wagstaff Worldwide is a full-service hospitality marketing and public relations firm that specializes in working with clients in all areas of the hospitality industry, including restaurants and food products, hotels, travel and tourism destinations, as well as wines, beers and spirits.
ABOUT THE Account Coordinator POSITION
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team of versatile storytellers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine and travel and strive to make things better.
As an Account Coordinator you will:
• Support client accounts, serving as the day to day contact
• Communicate between the client and the media
• Assist in preparing agendas to achieve client goals
• Coordinate special events on behalf of clients
• Assist in editing client materials
• Write, edit and update client activity reports
• Keep up-to-date on hospitality industry trends, news, and key players on a local, regional and national level through networking and attending events
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Candidates should possess at least one year of public relations experience. Previous background in restaurants, wine/spirits, travel, and/or journalism is a plus. Experience with social media is also desired.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.